Nigeria's leading finance and market intelligence news report.

Why organisations need to reevaluate social return from impact investment

Like Warren Buffett, an American business magnate will say “If you are in the luckiest 1 per cent of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99 per cent.” Overtime, there has been an increasing interest of philanthropic organisations and the government aid to address social and environmental…

or to read full article

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.