The inaugural edition of the Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week is scheduled to hold 3–9 November 2019 with several events covering a wide range of topics: blogging, freelancing, fashion design, film production, funding, interior design, cartooning, the fourth industrial revolution, among others. There is also a digital skills master class anchored by Google. You get the opportunity to learn from creative veterans from select industries to help turn your creative ideas into reality.
If you are a creative in whatever sphere, here are nine ways the Pride Lagos Creative Enterprise Week can benefit you:
- You get a chance to network with industry professionals.
- You’ll gain insider knowledge in your chosen creative genre.
- You’ll learn how to position yourself in your area of specialty as a creative to make a success and a living from it.
- You’ll learn several industry secrets that will give you an edge over your competitors.
- You’ll receive guidance on how to navigate the creative landscape and successfully launch your creative enterprise.
- You’ll exchange ideas and connect with other up-and-coming creatives.
- You’ll gain skills to promote yourself and your business.
- You’ll gain skills that will make you stand out in your creative sector.
- You’ll be exposed to ideas and inspiration to drive your creative business.
Register here (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/pride-lagos-creative-enterprise-week-tickets-75991443453). Kindly hyperlink the work “here” with the link provided in the bracket.