The Davidson Oturu Mentorship Programme is pleased to announce the commencement of this year’s scholarship scheme for prospective Nigerian Law School (NLS) students.
The program calls for “passionate law students who demonstrate exceptional academic achievements, strong leadership acumen and are in financial need to embark on their educational journey at the Law School for the 2023/2024 academic session.”
As a life coach fully committed to giving back to the next generation, Davidson launched the Davidson Oturu Mentorship program which is geared towards young professionals and students who are desirous of excelling in their academics and careers.
Business professionals are also invited periodically to share their life experiences and encourage the participants on what they can do to strive for excellence. Oturu Law School Scholarship Fund was launched in 2022 and provides funding for students who are qualified to attend the Nigerian law school but lack the requisite funding to pay for their tuition.
In order to qualify for the scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
1. Have a first-class or second-class upper law degree from a recognised university.
2. Be resuming at the Nigerian Law School in the forthcoming academic session.
Applicants are also required to submit,
1. Curriculum Vitae (PDF only)
2. Proof of academic standing (Final transcript or statement of result or university certificate) PDF only
3. Personal Statement (not more than 1 page and in PDF only)
4. Professional Headshot
Application deadline: 28th October 2023 at 11:59 PM (WAT). For more information and to submit your application, visit davidsonoturu.com.