Beyond trying to have a great year, it is important to evaluate what has been stopping you so far. Your year will improve if your life improves. You will need to grow in character and resilience too.
Here are 5 areas to confront now:
1. Your Mindset. Your mindset can sabotage you if you’re not observant. Do you have a fixed mindset or a rigid approach towards life? How quick are you to change, adjust, tolerate or become better? Do you have a scarcity mindset or you are comfortable with abundance?
2. Your Systems: You cannot rise above the systems you have created for the different areas of your life. While you may not be perfect as you grow daily, consciousness and self-governance will follow as you create a clear simple system that can work for you.
3. Your Vision: Do you have a vision for your life? If you don’t have a clear vision for your life, you may not be able to set goals that can lead you there. Others are winning because they are clear about where they are headed, they have clear goals and are walking towards them. Faith and action work side by side.
4. Your Support System: Delegation is the new way to go. You cannot handle everything in life by yourself. It is important to note that the level of support you get for yourself will enable you to thrive beyond limits. The essence of having a great support system is to enable you to create more time to think, plan, and execute. Some examples of support systems that you need include a driver, a house help, an assistant and so on.
5. Your Well-being: No matter what you try to achieve, if you have a poor diet and lifestyle, it will weaken your immune system and mental productivity. Your well-being entails everything around your physical, mental and emotional health, your routines and rituals and your habits. Check what has been working and seek to improve.
Do an audit of your life and check where you need to close the gap for a better all-around year.
2024 will be better based on the improvements that occurred in your life. Have a productive year.