• Thursday, December 07, 2023
businessday logo


Australian firm, Oyo sign agreement on mineral exploration


An Australian-based firm, Maldon Minerals and Engineering Consortium, has signed a joint venture agreement with Oyo State government to provide agro-allied services and explore solid minerals.

The partnership, when fully operational, will involve agriculture and agro-processing, educational and vocational training as well as mining and allied services.

The consortium will contribute 70 percent of the total project cost while the state government is expected to shoulder the remaining 30 percent.