Welcome to Tekedia Institute. We run an amazing business school which has attracted professionals and students from 38 countries. Our Faculty members come from Microsoft, Shell, Flutterwave, Nigerian Breweries, Jobberman, Coca Cola, and other great…
INNOVATION, GROWTH AND DIGITAL EXECUTION, REGISTER FOR TEKEDIA MINI-MBA
(FEB 7 – May 7, 2022)
Accelerate Your Leadership Ascent, Elevate Your Business Knowledge, & Thrive.
Innovate, Grow & Drive transformation. Capture emerging opportunities, and digitally evolve your business or job, turning disruption into a competitive advantage. Master the concepts of building category-king companies, and advance.
Registration for Tekedia Mini-MBA Edition 7 (Feb 7 – May 7, 2022) begins: self-paced, online, 3x weekly Zoom, 12 weeks, $140 or ₦60,000.
Register now for early benefits including attending Tekedia Innovation Week & Career Week, our books, Facyber, etc, at no additional cost.
✅ 1 year full access to BusinessDay online subscription
Course overview of the Mini-MBA programme.
Week 1: Innovation, Design Thinking & Growth
- Growth of Firms – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe.
- Design Thinking, Innovation Lessons – Aderinola Oloruntoye, Dean, Workforce Group.
- Innovation, Strategy, and Digital Transformation – Jude Ayoka, Manager, Access Bank Plc.
- Agile Methodology & Innovation – Bola Adesope, Scrum Master/Agile Coach, Sonnet Insurance.
- AfCFTA and Business Growth in Africa – Toyin F Sanni, Group CEO at Emerging Africa Capital.
- Ecommerce Growth in China – Dr. Henry Chan, CICP Asia; PhD, Singapore Management University.
Week 2: Business Systems & Processes
- The Grand Playbook of Business – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe.
- Project Planning, Process Improvement, Operations Management – – Rasheed T. Adebayo, Operations Manager, Schlumberger UK.
- Quality and Asset Management – Michael Odigie PhD, Vice President Technical Services, Delek Logistics USA.
- Effective Pricing Strategy and Systems – Alli Adetunji, Head of Finance, Securepack.
- Human Productivity Systems – Dotun Jegede, PhD, Senior Partner, Dee Bee Consulting.
- Workplace Productivity, Collaboration, and Automation – Olanrewaju Oyinbooke, Head of Data Management Office, AXA Mansard.
Week 3: Business Model & Transformation
- Business Models and Strategies – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe.
- Organizational Change Management – Omowunmi Adenuga-Taiwo (ex-Strategy Consulting Manager Deloitte)
- Building Your Business Financial Models (templates included) – Michael Olafusi, Financial Analyst Fellow Brightmore Capital
- Execution – Business Objectives and Technologies, Nnamdi Onyebuchi, CEO, Weco Systems Group
- Industry Transformation Case: Financial Technologies and Ecosystems – Stanley Jacob, Director, Mastercard
- Procurement Management – Harold Nwariaku, Lead Consultant at Harold & Co Consulting
- Satellite Broadband Age in Nigeria, Africa: Business Opportunities, Mapping New Markets and Rural Economies – Joseph Ibeh (Northern Sky Research), John Enoh (Beeptool Satellite), Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Week 4: Exponential Technologies and Singularity – TAFFD USA
- Exponential Technologies and Business Opportunities in the Age of Singularity – Edward Hudgins, PH.D
- Singularities, Transhumanism, and Entrepreneurship – Gennady Stolyarov II
- Singularity, Exponential Growth and Technology – Chogwu Abdul, PhD
- Futurism, Malleability, and Category King Companies – Brent Ellman
- Lab #1
- Special Case Study: Business Opportunities in the New Era of Sovereign Digital Currencies like e-Naira, e-Euro, e-Yuan and e-Dollars – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
Week 5: New Technologies, Growth, Disruptive Innovation
- Fintech – Olugbenga GB Agboola, CEO, Flutterwave; Samuel C. Eze, CEO, Pass; Stanley Jacob, Director, Mastercard
- AI & Cloud – Wale Olokodana, Azure Business, Microsoft
- 5G and Mobile Internet – Emeka Obiodu (King’s College London), Olayinka Oduwole PhD (PhD Oxford University), Olu Teniola (World Wide Web Foundation)
- Cybersecurity and Digital Risk Management
Cybersecurity – Adetokunbo Omotosho, CEO Infoprive;
- Digital Business Risk Management – Oluseye Kolawole, MD, Oak Interlink;
Information Security & Digital Forensics – Francis Nwebonyi PhD, Critical TechWorks Porto
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency & Decentralized Finance – Franklin Peters, CEO Bitfxt
- Data Management, Big Data Analytics – Dr Adewole C. Ogunyadeka, esure Group
Week 6: Finance, Investing, Fundraising
- Investing & Fundraising – Victor Ndukauba, DMD, Afrinvest West Africa
- Capital Market Operations – Azeez Lawal, MD, TrustBanc Capital
- Fundraising Opportunities – Grants, DFIs, Governments, etc – Victoria Madedor, Bank of Industry ITC
- Understanding Global Capital Markets – Lagos, London, and New York – Ola Oladele CFA, VP Global Markets, Parthian Partners
- Financial Planning & Management – Okpaise Kenneth, Financial Advisory Manager, AIICO Insurance
- Personal Finance & Wealth Management – Japheth Jev, CIMA(UK), CGMA, ACA, Japheth Consulting
Week 7: Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Ecommerce – Olufemi S. Aiki, Co-Founder, Foodlocker
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management – Ayodele Adenaike, COO, GIG Logistics
- Supply Chain Management – Luiz Barreto, Graduate of MIT Supply Chain Management
- Product Case: Logistics – Samuel Akinniyi Ajiboyede, CEO, Zido Logistics
- Lab #2
Week 8: Marketing, Sales Management & Business Objectives
- Developing and Executing An Effective Enterprise Marketing Plan – Onyinye Ikenna-Emeka, General Manager, Enterprise Marketing, MTN Nigeria
- Mastering The Art of Sales Excellence – Ferdinand Ibezim, MD/CEO, Selling Skills Support Services Limited
- Consumer Marketing in FMCG – Emmanuel Agu, Group Marketing Director, Jotna (the LaCasera Company)
- Sales Management, Marketing and Growth – Moby Onuoha, Queen’s University Canada
Week 9: Law, Contracting & Globalization
- Business & Commercial Law – Chukwuemeka Mbah (LLB, BL, LLM) Law, Manager, Sherwin Williams
- Contracting, Negotiation and IP – Jeff Chineme Maduka (LLB, BL, LLM), Snr Legal Manager, American Tower
- Tax Law, Policy and Dispute Resolution – Jerome Okoro PhD, Partner, Hermon Legal Practitioners
- Supply Chain Management, Global Partnership & Contracting – Adebayo Adeleke, ex-Chief of Contracting and Deputy Chief, Business Operations Division, US Army
- Business Relationship Management & Negotiation Skills – Charles Okeibunor, CEO IRMP
- Due Diligence and Business Intelligence – The Art and Strategy for Deal Success – Chike Obimma, Partner at NICCOM LLP (Commercial Law Firm)
Week 10: Leadership, Human Capital & Project Management
- Leadership, Knowledge Management – Prof. Ayodeji Oyebola, Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Human Resources Management – Adora Ikwuemesi, Director Kendor Consulting
- Leading and Managing Teams, Stakeholder Management with NICER Model – Dr. Chisom Ezeocha, Project Delivery Manager, Shell
- Career Planning – Precious Ajoonu, Manager, Jobberman
- Effective Project Management – Taiwo Abraham, Project Manager, Horizant Canada
Week 11: Business Communication, Design, Media & Branding
- Media, Communications, and PR – Grace Akinosun, CEO, smepeaks
- Branding and Advertising – Akachi Ngwu, Executive Director/COO, Luzo Digital Network & Media
- Workplace & Teams – Vera Ng’oma – Head, HR Malawi, UK Dept for International Dev
- Product Design and Packaging – Kemisola Oloriegbe, Manager, Nigerian Breweries Plc
- Lab #3 – Tekedia Institute
Week 12: Accounting, Sustainability & Risk Management
- Risk Management – Akeem Rasaq, Head, Risk Management, Chapel Hill Denham
- Physical Security Risk Management – Henry Mgbemena, Global Security Adviser, World Vision
- Accounting – Ndubuisi Umunna (ACA), Head Finance, Grand Treasurers
- Auditing, Forensics, Controls – Yusuf O. Sanni (ACA), Chief Internal Auditor, BUA Cement Plc
- Internal Auditing Strategy for SMEs – Abel Osuji – Director, Internal Audit & Risk Control, African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) Egypt
- Sustainability – Eustace Onuegbu, President, incsr.org; Temitayo Ade-Peters, CEO, WeForGood
Week 13: Growth & Taxation
- Managerial Accounting, Business Decision Making and Growth – Idris Ayinde, ACA, CFA, KPMG UK
- Tax Management for SMEs – Banji Adelaja ACA, Managing Consultant, Aradol Consulting
- Tax Treaties and Their Benefits – Emmanuel Eze, Manager, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Regional Case: Tax Law and Compliance in Lagos State – Abimbola Abdur-Rahman Lekki, Lagos Internal Revenue Service
Week 13: Execution and Closure
- Effective Product & Service Pricing, Accelerated Revenue, Profit Maximization – Saima Khan, Partner, Strategic Pricing Management Group, Toronto, Canada
- Establishing Business Consulting & Advisory Services – Mustafa Yusuf-Adebola, Founder, Provisio Professional
- Driving Profitable Growth, Marginal Cost, Scaling – Prof. Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Stimulating New Markets Through Innovation and Perception Demand – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- The Call to Business Execution, Closure – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
- Graduation Day – Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe
TEKEDIA MINI-MBA BENEFITS TO STUDENTS
Tekedia Institute offers Tekedia Mini-MBA, an innovation management 12-week program, optimized for business execution and growth, with digital operational overlay. It runs 100% online.
The theme is Innovation, Growth & Digital Execution – Techniques for Building Category-King Companies. All contents are self-paced, recorded and archived which means participants do not have to be at any scheduled time to consume contents. Besides, programs are designed for ALL sectors, from fintech to construction, healthcare to manufacturing, agriculture to real estate, etc.
The sector- and firm-agnostic management program comprises videos, flash cases, challenge assignments, labs, written materials, webinars, etc by a global faculty coordinated by Prof Ndubuisi Ekekwe. It will run from Sept 13 to end Dec 6, 2021
A special session on Planning a Career in a New Country
Three Session Labs: Session Labs are designed to give members practical insights on some courses. The Lab topics will be published later.